The Innokin iTaste SVD has gotten decent reviews. The only problem seems to be trying to find it in stock. And when you do find it in stock… it’s usually priced between $80-$100. Well, that all changes now. FastTech has just released the Innokin iTaste SVD. And, in true FastTech fashion… the price is so low… you might think it’s a type. $39.03! And, that’s no typo. For less than $40 shipped… you get one of the newest variable voltage / wattage telescoping MOD on the market. Let’s put it into perspective here. For the price chrome Vamo… you can own a stainless steel iTaste SVD. CRAZY!
Innokin iTaste SVD Features:
- Variable Voltage: voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 – 6.0 volts in .1 volt increments.
- Variable Wattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 3.0 – 15.0 W in .5 watts increments.
- Short Circuit Protection.
- Reverse Battery Protection Circuit
- Battery Voltage Detection
- Resistive Load Detection ( Ohms meter )
- ON/OFF battery switch
- LED Battery Power Display
- Low Voltage Warning
- Overtime Vaping Warning
- Telescopic Tube supports 18350, 18500 or 18650 batteries
- Battery safety protection
- Myriad compatible ( Thread fit iClear10 ,iClear16, iClear30,CE4,CE5 ,eGo, T2,T3 , VIVI NOVA and 510 etc )
- Change battery and switch VV or VW have parameter memory function
- Built-in 3 digit display ( Ohms meter , Volts /Watts , Atomizer voltage output )
Use Coupon Code: CPASTE13SPRING