Here’s a great deal on a pretty decent charger. Ecig has just placed the brand new Xtar VC4 in stock and ready to ship for $17.99. Not a bad deal considering that the VC4 is kind of like a combination of the Xp4C and the VC2 chargers. It can recognize, charge, and display charging current, battery voltage, and charge capacity of both Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries at the same time! Not bad at less than $20. =)
Xtar VC4 Features:
- Innovative LCD screen displays charging current, battery voltage, and charging capacity. It can also intelligently recognize and charge Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries and clearly display this information.
- Intelligently identify a battery’s input power and automatically adjust suitable charging method and charging current from 0.1A to 1.0A and up to 0.5A*4 / 1.0A*2 max.
- Three charging stages (TC-CC-CV) can prolong your batterie’s life.
- Soft start will prevent any sudden current spikes which is used to prolong battery lifespan.
- The charger can tell you the real capacity of your batteries.