The brand new Yoko Vape TRX167 Box Mod is now available from a few overseas vendors. Fasttech is selling the red/black version for only $86.33. You could also pick up one of the other 2 colorways (orange/black, yellow/purple) for an additional $0.54. Considering the Evolv DNA250 chip costs around $70-$80 alone, I’d say that’s a pretty fair price for this mod.
Both 3avape and 3fvape also have the Yoko Vape TRX167 available for just a few dollars more. I’ll leave all of the links below in case you prefer one of these vendors more than the others.
Shipping is FREE.
Yoko Vape TRX167 Features/Specs
- Powered by Evolv DNA250 Chipset
- Output Power Range: 1 – 167W
- Customizable via Escribe Software
- Powered by 2x 18650 Batteries (Not Included)
- Patented Design by Yoko Vape
- Ergonomic Design
- 510 Spring Loaded Threading Connection
- Output Modes: VW / TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS / TCR Mode
- Temperature Range: 200 – 600°F / 100 – 315°C