The CCI Broadside Admiral Mech Mod is once again being featured in the Weekly Sale over at MyVPro. If you missed out on the last 2 deals, here’s another chance to pick one up at a great price. They’re still selling it for $99.99, plus you can get an extra 10% off everything in this section when you apply coupon code “Weekly10” at checkout. That should bring the price down to only $90! And since your order will be over $50, it’ll qualify for FREE US shipping. It’s certainly not the cheapest mech on the market, but it’s a great price for a Limited Edition Broadside. In fact, most vendors charge the same price (or more) for the standard version.
There are 2 different finishes available: Brass and Copper. Please keep in mind that they only have a few available in each finish (3 Brass, 2 Copper). And even if those don’t sell out, they usually switch out these deals every Wednesday, so this low price won’t be around for long. Stop by and claim one for yourself before it’s too late.
**And don’t forget to check out the rest of their Weekly Sale while you’re there too.
Use Coupon Code: Weekly10
$90.00 Broadside Admiral CCI Edition Mech Mod
MyVPro Weekly Sale
Broadside Admiral Mech Mod Features / Specs
- Diameter: 25mm
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 5.5 inches
- Colorways: Brass and Copper
- Uses a Single High Amp 18650 or 20700 Battery (not included)
- Short Circuit Safeguard
- Unique Clutch Style Firing Switch
- Delrin Button
- Silver-Plated Copper Contacts
- Optional Delrin Lined Tube
- Decreases likelihood of shorts from damaged battery wraps
- Only with 18650 Batteries, NOT Delrin lined with 20700
- No Spring or Magnets: reduces hot button and misfires
- Vent Holes face downward
- Floating 510 Pin
- Package Includes: Broadside Admiral CCI Edition 20700 Mechanical Mod, 18650 Battery Adapter Sleeve, and Authenticity Card
The Broadside Admiral CCI Edition 20700 Mechanical Mod adds a touch of signature style to your setup. Utilizing either a single 18650 (with included adapter) or 20700 battery (Batteries Not Included). The Admiral even utilizes an innovative clutch style firing switch assembly that provides equal pressure and a constant solid connection, no matter where you’re pushing on the button. The top of the Admiral features a floating 510 pin, making it compatible with nearly every type of atomizer.