As some of you know, the first 2 CCI Broadside Admiral deals I posted sold out FAST. But I’ve got great news for anyone who missed out: it’s officially back in stock over at MyVPro! They’re still selling it for the same price too: only $99.99, no coupon code needed. And since your order will be over $50, it’ll qualify for FREE US shipping. It’s certainly not the cheapest mech on the market, but it’s a great price for a Limited Edition Broadside. In fact, most vendors charge the same price (or more) for the standard version. There are 2 different finishes available: Brass and Copper. Please keep in mind that they only have a few available in each finish (3 Brass, 2 Copper). As fast as the first 2 batches sold out, I’d be surprised if those stay in stock for more than a few days. Stop by and claim one for yourself before it’s too late.
[UPDATE] You can now pick one up for only $90 when you apply coupon code “Weekly10” at checkout.
Broadside Admiral Mech Mod Features / Specs
- Diameter: 25mm
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 5.5 inches
- Colorways: Brass and Copper
- Uses a Single 18650 or 20700 Battery (not included)
- Short Circuit Safeguard
- Unique Clutch Style Firing Switch
- Delrin Button
- Silver-Plated Copper Contacts
- Optional Delrin Lined Tube
- Decreases likelihood of shorts from damaged battery wraps
- Only with 18650 Batteries, NOT Delrin lined with 20700
- No Spring or Magnets: reduces hot button and misfires
- Vent Holes face downward
- Floating 510 Pin
- Package Includes: Broadside Admiral CCI Edition 20700 Mechanical Mod, 18650 Battery Adapter Sleeve, and Authenticity Card
Use Coupon Code: Weekly10
The Broadside Admiral CCI Edition 20700 Mechanical Mod adds a touch of signature style to your setup. Utilizing either a single 18650 (with included adapter) or 20700 battery (Batteries Not Included). The Admiral even utilizes an innovative clutch style firing switch assembly that provides equal pressure and a constant solid connection, no matter where you’re pushing on the button. The top of the Admiral features a floating 510 pin, making it compatible with nearly every type of atomizer.