Wow. I thought the last Lost Vape Drone DNA250C deal I posted was good…but this is just getting ridiculous. Eightvape dropped their price down to only $45.95, no coupon code needed! That’s about $100 off the original price of this mod, not to mention the fact that Evolv sells the DNA250C chipset for $80 alone. Crazy deal. It probably won’t be around for long though, so you’ll need to jump on this one FAST. They currently have 2 different colorways available: Black/Amber and Silver/Amber. And keep in mind that Eightvape Members can get an additional 8% off the sale price.
*UPDATE: You can get an extra 12% off with coupon code “Xmas12” ($40.44 total!).
**12/27 UPDATE: Eightvape just sold out…but you can pick one up at TGValueVape for slightly less ($39.99)! Check out the link below.
Lost Vape Drone DNA250C Features / Specs
- Dimensions: 91 x 41.5 x 50mm
- Colorways: Black/Amber, Silver/Amber
- Max Wattage Output: 200W
- Squonk Bottle E-liquid Capacity: 7.2mL
- Maximum Atomizer Diameter: 36mm
- Material: PC and Die Cast Zinc Alloy
- Magnetized Battery Door
- Evolv DNA250C Chip with Replay Mode
- Firmware Upgradeable
- OLED Color Display
- Uses Dual 18650 Batteries (Not Included)
- Voltage Output Range: 1 – 6V
- Temperature Control Range: 200 – 600℉
- Multiple Protection Features: Low Resistance, Short Circuit, Overheat, Low Voltage, and Reverse Polarity
- Package Includes: Drone BF DNA250C Squonk Mod, Squonk Bottle, Micro USB Cable, and User Manual
About the Lost Vape Drone DNA250C Squonker
The Drone DNA250C is the newest version of one of the first dual-battery squonk devices on the market (the DNA166 Drone). Visually, it almost looks like the same device, but they’ve made some nice improvements with this one. The most obvious upgrade is the Evolv DNA250C chipset, which is considered to be one of the most reliable and accurate chips available. It offers a max power output of 200W (or 6 volts), temperature control, Replay Mode, and you can even customize your settings or upgrade the firmware with the Escribe software. Lost Vape is also using PC panels on this version, making for a significantly lighter device. And thankfully, they ditched the hard plastic bottles that the original version came with and an upgraded to soft silicone bottles (7.2mL e-liquid capacity). Please note that the Drone DNA250C requires 2x 18650 batteries, which are not included.