As some of you probably know, Volcano was running a special deal on the Rincoe Mechman 228W Box Mod for Cyber Monday. Well, the holiday is over…and it’s still on sale! Act fast and you could pick one up for only $22.49, no coupon code needed. Not bad at all. They currently have 2 colorways available: Black (only 5 left!) and Camo Black.
It’s also worth mentioning that they’ve still got the Rincoe Manto X Box Mod on clearance for $24.99 (also running low in stock).
Don’t forget to check out the rest of their Clearance Sale while you’re there too (link below). They’ve got a bunch of great deals going right now. And, as always, keep in mind that shipping is FREE on US orders over $29.99.
$24.99 Rincoe Mechman 228W Box Mod
Colorways: Black (Low Stock), Camo Black
$24.99 Rincoe Manto X 228W Box Mod
Colorways: Black (Low Stock)
VolcanoEcigs Clearance Sale
Rincoe Mechman Box Mod Features / Specs
- Dimension: 53.8mm by 90mm by 29.2mm
- Colorways: Black, Camo Black
- Power Output Range: 1 – 228W
- Max Voltage Output: 8.0V
- TC Supports: Ni200, Ti, SS, and TCR
- VW / BYPASS Minimum Resistance: 0.08Ω
- TC Minimum Resistance: 0.05Ω
- OLED Display Screen: 0.96”
- Uses Dual High Rate 18650 Batteries (not included)
- Temperature Range: 200°- 600°F / 100°- 315°C
- TC Supports: Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel, and TCR Mode
- Changeable Side Panels
- Centered Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- Multiple Protection Features: Reverse Battery, Over-Heating, Overload, Short Circuit, and 10 Second Cut-Off
- Includes: Rincoe Mechman 228W Box Mod, User Manual, and Micro USB Cable
About the Rincoe Mechman
Don’t let the name fool you, the Rincoe Mechman is a regulated device with a full protection suite, including reverse battery, over-heating, overload, 10 seconds cut-off, and short circuit protection. My assumption is that the name was inspired by the rugged style of the design, which is a big departure from the previous devices released by Rincoe. The Mechman uses dual 18650 batteries (not included), has a max power output of 228W, and can fire atomizers as low as 0.05Ω. It also offers temperature control for Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel wires, as well as a TCR mode so you can fine-tune the settings yourself.