I gotta say, I’m very surprised this deal is still going. I figured I’d send out an update for anyone who missed my original post. Flawless is still selling the Hellvape Dead Rabbit Challenge Caps for only $1.13 each, no coupon code needed! That’s a fraction of what these caps cost when they first hit the market (around $20 – $25).
If you’re still a fan of the original Dead Rabbit RDA (I certainly am!), this might be a good accessory to have in your arsenal. The Challenge Caps allow you to experiment with some new side-airflow styles: slotted or honeycomb. Always nice to have options, right? Just please note that these are not compatible with the Dead Rabbit V2, SQ, or the Drop Dead. There are 2 different styles and a few color options to choose from: Priest (stainless steel or naval brass) and Butcher (stainless steel, black, or copper). These have been selling fast, so don’t sit on this deal for too long.
FlawlessVapeShop offers FREE shipping when you spend $50 or more (US orders only).
Hellvape Dead Rabbit Challenge Caps
- Butcher Challenge Cap: Stainless Steel, Black, and Copper
- Priest Challenge Caps: Stainless Steel and Naval Brass
- Airflow Styles:
- Honeycomb Airflow
- Direct to Coil Air Slots
- Eight 2mm x 2mm Air Slots (per side)
- Slotted Airflow
- Direct to Coil Wide Open Airflow
- Single 8mm x 2mm Air Slots (per side)
- 24mm Diameter
- Designed for the Original 24mm Dead Rabbit Deck
- Direct to Coil Airflow
- Pairs Great with Mechanical Tube Mods
- Challenge Cap and Matching Wide Bore 810 Drip Tip Included
Hellvape Dead Rabbit Challenge Cap is a 24mm diameter top cap compatible with the 24mm Dead Rabbit deck. The Challenge cap adopts direct to coil wide open airflow and Cloud focused one-piece design. It has a knurled 810 drip tip and resin 810 drip tip. Special graphic logos, such as Priest or Butcher feature a Celtic cross or crossed butcher’s knives respectively, are available.
Hellvape Dead Rabbit V2 RDA $16.52
If you still haven’t picked up the new and improved Hellvape Dead Rabbit V2 RDA, you might be glad you waited. I was just informed that Health Cabin is running a special deal right now. They’ve dropped the price down to only $19.44…plus, you can get an extra 15% off when you apply coupon code “WSHC” at checkout. That works out to just $16.52 total! Just keep in mind that this is a Weekly Deal, so it will only be around for a few days. Grab one fast if you’re interested.
Rather order from a US vendor? FireVapor currently has the Hellvape Dead Rabbit V2 RDA on sale for $21.99. You can also get a coupon code for 10% off sitewide if you sign up for their Facebook Messenger updates (you should see a pop-up at the bottom-left of the page). That should bring the price down to $19.80. Check out the link below.
Hellvape Dead Rabbit V2 RDA Features / Specs
- Collaboration with Heathen and Hellvape
- 24mm Diameter
- Colorways: Stainless Steel, Black, Gunmetal, Matte Full Black, Blue, Purple, Rainbow, White, Gold, and Red
- Deep Juice Well
- Superior 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Post-Less Build Deck
- Gold Plated Positive Posts
- PEEK Insulator
- Dual Coil Configuration
- Large Cutouts for Clipping Leads
- Adjustable Top Airflow System
- Dual Airflow Styles: Slot or Honeycomb
- Airflow Angled Downwards Towards Coils
- Leak-Resistant Design
- Locking Top Cap
- Wide Bore 810 AG+ Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection Pin
- Squonk Ready Bottom Feeding 510 Pin
- Includes: Dead Rabbit V2 RDA, User Manual, Dead Rabbit Sticker, 510 Drip Tip Adapter, Spare Screws and O-rings, Squonk Pin, and Screwdrivers
Use Coupon Code: WSHC
$19.80 (Low Stock) @FireVapor
Sign up for Facebook Messenger Updates to get 10% Code
Use Coupon Code: DRV2
About the Hellvape Dead Rabbit V2 RDA
One of the most popular drippers of all time is back again! The new Hellvape Dead Rabbit V2 RDA features some welcome upgrades over the original. It now features angled posts (similar to the Famovape Yup RDA) as well as large cutouts on the base of the deck, allowing more room for clipping your coil leads. The V2 also has a dual-airflow system: (1) large open slots like the original, and (2) a honeycomb design for those who prefer a smooth, restricted draw. And lastly, they’ve added a barrel-locking system, which makes it much easier to remove the RDA from your device.