Battery chargers really aren’t a terribly exciting topic, but this one is actually pretty cool. The Nitecore LC10 uses 2 magnetic nodes that quickly attach to just about any rechargeable battery. Not only does this simplify the charging process, but it also makes for an extremely compact design. In fact, the LC10 is probably the most portable charger on the market. Also, like some of Nitecore’s other products, you can use it to charge your other electronic devices (micro USB and lightning adapter included). And lastly, it features a mini backup light with three adjustable brightness levels.
All in all, it seems like a promising design…hard to believe you can pick one up at a price like this. The Nitecore LC10 is currently on clearance over at MFS for only $5! No coupon code needed. Hard to go wrong at a price like that (Nitecore is charging $20 on their site). I actually plan on picking up one of these for myself just to keep in my backpack or glove compartment. I have a feeling it’ll come in handy.
As always, keep in mind that MyFreedomSmokes offers FREE shipping on US orders over $35. And don’t forget to check out their Clearance Sale while you’re there too (scroll to the very bottom of the post). They’ve got a ton of great deals available right now.
Nitecore LC10 Battery Charger Features / Specs
- USB charger can be used to charge many common li-ion and IMR battery types
- 18350, 18500, 18650, 20700, 21700, 26650, plus many more
- Operates as a power bank when paired with a charged battery
- Mini backup light has three adjustable brightness levels
- Maximum Brightness: 10 lumens
- Equipped with an integrated USB 2.0 input and output port as well as a lightning adapter for Apple devices
- Weighs less than 1 ounce
- Features multiple safety protections, including automatic termination upon charging completion
- Compatible with power banks, 5V solar panels, and USB adapters
- Package Includes: Nitecore LC10 charger, micro-USB to lightning adapter, and user manual
The Nitecore LC10 is an ultra-portable charging solution that uses magnetic nodes to charge almost all Li-ion and IMR batteries. The LC10 uses a USB connector for universal usability. Plug it into a desktop computer and charge away as you work, charge off a laptop in the car, or connect to an adapter and plug into the wall. The LC10 can charge anything from your 18650, 21700 or 26650 batteries — even your smartphone or tablet batteries. Other features include a lightning connector for Apple devices and an emergency light. If you’re looking for portability and practicality in a wide compatibility charger, get Nitecore’s LC10 today.