Here’s a nice deal if you’re in the market for a new battery charger. Especially if you have a bunch of batteries you gotta charge. The team over at CentralVapors has the Nitecore i8 8-bay battery charger in stock and on sale for $37.95. Plus, you can use the coupon code “VAPOR25” at checkout, and the final price drops to just $28.46. Not a bad deal at all. Check it out for yourself and let me know what you think in the comments down below.
Use Coupon Code: VAPOR25
The i8 can charge 8 batteries simultaneously, which is time-saving and efficient. Active Current Distribution technology allows the i8 to actively distribute power among 8 slots in an orderly manner. When a battery is almost fully charged, the i8 charger will divert a portion of its current to charge other batteries.
Simple Operation, Easy to Charge. After the batteries are placed, the i8 automatically detects the power level, and selects the appropriate voltage and charging mode. Red light means charging in progress, green light means fully charged.
Nitecore i8 IntelliCharger Features / Specs
- 8 Independent Bays
- Supports USB Output
- Active Current Distribution
- Automatically Detects the Power Level of Batteries
- Designed for Optimal Heat Dissipation
- LED Indicator Lights
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Input: AC 100-200V 50/60hz 0.6A (Max) 30W DC 12V 3A
- Output Voltage: Battery: 4.2V/1.48V – USB 5V
- Output Current: 1.5A x 2 | 1A x 4 | 0.75A x 4 | 0.5A x 8
- Compatible with:
- Li-ion/IMR: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- Ni-MH (Ni-Cd): AA, AAA, C, D
Using the “halloween codes”, doesn’t let you get free shipping….can only enter one coupon code per order
Hi, there. You are correct. That’s why I said, “Shipping is only $4.99…or FREE if you spend $50 or more”…and, if you do end up spending $50+, use coupon code “halloween8off” instead. I didn’t mean that you could combine the 2 coupons. Sorry for the confusion.